Now, just because my last ‘what I learnt’ was way back in February, doesn’t mean I wasn’t learning stuff these last two months, honest!
But now that things are a little less busy, I’m opening up my online notepad again to record handy stuff when I find it. I hope it’s useful to share:
- Website form guidelines are a very logical way to learn international naming conventions – the fact I relate to this so well possibly a sign I should get out more!
- You can get a lovely pack on A Professional Career in the Built Environment sent to you for free from cic.org.uk – or download it under ‘information and careers advice’ on the link above.
- Those British Museum traineeships were even more oversubscribed than I thought (and a summary of all the Skills for the Future training roles is here)
- https://cybersecuritychallenge.org.uk/ is a great careers for aspirant IT security professionals
- Pinterest is really fun. But if you don’t use the ‘Pin It’ bookmarklet (click this when you’re on a page with a nice visual to add this to your pinboard) you get distorted images sometimes.